Open Dimension Rifts that have a different theme each round to acquire rewards such as Exclusive Passive Skill Artifacts. Reach 100% progress with your Alliance and friends.
How to play
Dimension Rift can be opened and entered through the banner from the main lobby screen or through the challenge tab.
- The participation time and number of participants of an opened Dimension Rift is limited.
- Each Agent can only open one dungeon for each round regardless of difficulty and grade.
- Agents can request to join a Dimension Rift opened by another Agent up to 2 times in a round.
- The available round changes by 15:00 (UTC+0) / 7:00 (PST) every day. Agents can participate in a maximum of 3 Dimension Rifts for each round.
- The available join requests count does not decrease when battling in a Dimension Rift that you have opened yourself.
Dimension Rifts have a grade of Normal - Mythical.
- Collect <Dimension Rift Summon Stone> of each grade to open a Dimension Rift.
- Each Dimension Rift round can be opened once, and the Normal grade can be opened for free.
- Dimension Rift Summon Stones can be acquired from Dimension Rift clear rewards, or by combining / dismantling materials.
The Dimension Rift themes that can be opened differ by round. Please check the schedule for details.
- The Dimension Rift currently has themes 1-7.
- Agents can select the difficulty when opening a Dimension Rift, but the theme that can be opened for each round is set.
If there is a Dimension Rift opened by yourself, a friend, or an Alliance member, tap the enter button to participate after selecting your heroes and difficulty.
- Agents can choose 3 heroes as a team, and can control 1 hero. The Auto Play function is also available.
- The progress point and rewards that can be acquired differ by difficulty.
You can acquire the following rewards by clearing Dimension Rift.
[Progress]: Clear stages to acquire progress points.
- Progress points will no longer be acquired after reaching the maximum amount of points.
[First Clear Reward]: Receive rewards by clearing each difficulty for the first time.
[Clear Reward]: Acquire Uniforms, hero EXP, Artifacts, and Dimension Rift Summon Stones.
[Progress Reward]: Agents with 1 or more progress point in the Dimension Rift will receive the reward.
- The reward will be sent to your Inbox after reaching 100% progress for a Dimension Rift.
[MVP Reward]: MVP rewards will be given to Agents who contributed the most in a Dimension Rift. Selection criteria: Acquire a total of 20 or more progress points, and rank 1st among the Agents who reached the required points.
- Rewards will be sent to your Inbox after the Dimension Rift reaches 100% progress.
[Daily Progress Completion Reward]: Receive rewards based on progress completion count each day.
- After reaching 100% progress, Agents have to tap the reward icon to receive the reward.